Why Use Managed Print Services?
According to a Gartner Group report, office printing consumes 1-3% of annual company revenues. There is a huge opportunity to reduce expenditure.
Help save the planet! The average office worker consumes 10,000 pages per year. That is the equivalent of 60% of a tree.
Consume less energy! The latest Printers have significantly better energy efficiency ratings than your older devices.
Reduce your wastage! The average desktop printer cartridge is disposed of with 17% of the toner remaining.
Typically, organisations buy desktop printers on a budget. This can be the single most expensive way of laying print on a piece of paper.
Reduced Admin Overheads:
• Fewer invoices for Finance teams to verify and process.
• No toner stock checking required as automatic fulfilment processes are part of the solution.
• Make it easier for people to use print functions efficiently.
Reduced Printing Costs:
• The most cost-effective printers are set as default devices so reduce user error.
• Default settings applied to workflow to force the most efficient printing.
• Reduced capital expenditure requirement for your fleet of devices.
If your business is interested in reducing your printing costs while optimising your productivity, let’s talk.