Your customers’ experience
Your customers are the lifeblood of your business. Without customers buying your products, services or solutions, there wouldn’t be a business. Therefore, the customer experience (CX), their overall perception of your business, your products, services and solutions, your brand and your team, is key to the future success of your business.
The customers’ perception is impacted by, and the result of, every interaction with your business. It typically starts with searching for your products, services and solutions either online via a search engine (Google, etc.); continues with navigating your website; communicating with your team, whether talking to/online chat/emailing your team (sales and customer service); the life cycle of their journey with your business (order, payment, delivery, after sales service and support); your social media content; your marketing activity; all interaction when they contact you or you contact them through any channel (email, letter, mobile, landline, website, social media, invoices).
Delivering an exceptional CX is hugely important for your business. The better experience your customers have, the more likely your business will enjoy:-
• increased customer loyalty and repeat purchases of products and services
• increased customer satisfaction
• more positive reviews and genuine recommendations
• reduced administration and/or costs of customer feedback/customer returns
We can help you assess the current CX, identify areas for improvement, and help you with measures and tools to:-
• make listening to your customer a top priority across your business
• help gain an in-depth understanding of your customers from their feedback
• enable systems to collect feedback, analyse it, and act on it regularly
• reduce customer issues
• address your customers’ specific concerns/challenges
• ensure CX becomes part of your team’s recognition and reward mechanisms
We can explain ways of measuring your CX, including, but not limited to, Customer Effort Score (CES), Customer Satisfaction Score (CSAT), Net Promoter Score (NPS) or your Time to Resolution (TTR).
We will then agree with you which measures work for your business and begin embedding a great CX as part of your business strategy and across all your business operations, your marketing activity and your team.